COVID Safe Scouting 2021
Scouts SA has continuously monitored the progress and response to COVID-19 in our community.
This page provides information for members based on current directions and restrictions in South Australia heading into 2021, and replace all other communications and details previously provided.
The following resources have been prepared or links provided to existing resources for your use.
- Maximum number in this area poster for halls / rooms
- Sign – Handwashing
- Sign – Keep your distance
- Contact Tracing Record of attendance at activities
- Area Closed sign
- Action Chart – What to do if someone tests positive for COVID-19 in your formation/group.
Any questions should be directed to
- Groups through to your District Commissioner
- Activity Teams through to your Assistant Chief Commissioner
- For any questions that can not be answered from here please email email@example.com
A range of questions to clarify any of the information put out by Scouts SA