There are a range of options available for you to obtain support for the Youth Program.
Use this page as a directory to obtain support that best suits your situation.
Support Ticket System
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Your Support request will be allocated to the relevant Program Specialist to action and respond to. If you need more support after an initial area then you can request this too.
- Each Scout Group / Unit is assigned 2 Leaders known as a Program Mentor (PM).
- Your Units direct contact to ask questions of, sign A5 forms and provide core support for you.
- Program Mentors can direct your query to someone who can assist you if the answer is beyond their knowledge or skillset.
Your Program Mentor can be contacted via your Group Leader.
You can view the details of your Program Mentor by
- Logging into MyScout
- Clicking on your Unit
- Scroll down and find the purple tab that says Program Adviser (this will be updated soon to read Program Mentor)
- Click on the purple tab to expand it – your allocated PM details should then be displayed.
- If not, please let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org
This closed Facebook group is available for Scouts SA Adult Members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/238416306282450/
Each of our Branch Leaders brings a wealth of experience and expertise to their respective sections. They are instrumental in guiding units and groups, acting as invaluable resources. Among their responsibilities, they support Personal Development courses within the youth program and supervise activities aligned with it. Moreover, they’re keen to collaborate with units to ensure programs are inclusive, developmentally appropriate, and fulfil the objective of being youth-led and adult-supported.
If you wish to connect with them, you can do so via email:
Joeys: Leanne Worthley – email@example.com
Cubs: Juanita Howell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scouts: Orna Terpstra – email@example.com
Venturers: Jarrod Sharp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rovers: Tom Brazier – email@example.com
You can access resources for the Program from the following areas: