There are a range of options available for you to obtain support for the Youth Program.
Use this page as a directory to obtain support that best suits your situation!?
Support Ticket System
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Your Support request will be allocated to the relevant Program Specialist to action and respond to. If you need more support after an initial area then you can request this too.
Program Support Leader
- Each Scout Group / Unit is assigned 2 Leaders known as a Program Support Leader
- Your Units direct contact to ask questions of, sign A5 forms and provide core support for you.
- Program Support Leaders can direct your query to someone who can assist you if the answer is beyond their knowledge or skillset.
Your Program Support Leader can be contacted via your Group Leader.
You can view the details of your Program Support Leader by
- Logging into MyScout
- Clicking on your Unit
- Scroll down and find the purple tab that says Program Adviser (this will be updated soon to read Program Support Leader)
- Click on the purple tab to expand it – your allocated PSL details should then be displayed.
- If not, please let us know – email email@example.com
This closed Facebook group is available for members in new Program Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/newprogramsa
You can access resources for the Program from the following areas:
The digital system used to support the Youth Program at the moment is Pioneer Tracker.
This will soon be replaced by a system being developed by Scouts Australia.