Scout Groups are divided geographically into Districts who provide support for Groups in areas such as
- guidance and approval for activities
- HR support for Leaders through training, succession planning and adult management
- help for Groups to continually improve the quality of their programs
- responsibility for adherence of policy and rules
- the point of contact for members of their District for support required.
There are 11 Scout districts in South Australia.
- Adelaide Foothills
- Hills to Coast
- Limestone Coast
- Three Rivers
For information relating to Districts please contact the relevant District Commissioner, or the Assistant Chief Commissioner (Group Support) on email@example.com