Camp Tucker is a unique scout camp site that is located 50km south of Whyalla.
Established in 1971 on a private pastoral property the natural bush environment of the campsite has continued to be maintained.
A recent Bunkhouse upgrade has ensued a comfortable camping experience for those who wish to try bush camping.
To find out more including how to book contact the Camp Warden Peter Bristow on 8649 1111
- Natural bush environment
- Accommodation and Facilities
- Bunk house – combined kitchen and dining area – trestles and benches provided
- Cooking equipment provided (cutlery and crockery for 30 people)
- Bunkrooms – 2 bunkrooms with 6 bunks each room
- Gas BBQ (bottle required)
- Hot showers
- Flushing toilets
- Designated camping areas
- Brick campfire
- Wood fire cooking drums and racks
- Parade ground