Messengers of Peace
Messengers of Peace (MOP) is a global initiative, launched by the World Organisation of the Scouting Movement (WOSM), based on the WOSM slogan of Creating a Better World.
This initiative allows us to recognise the positive change we already make in our community by posting our projects and stories to WOSM. Check out the WOSM World Map for some inspiration or to have a look at other projects or to register your own project https://www.scout.org/worldmap
Messenger of Peace projects can be anything such as:
- Cleaning up a local beach
- Planting trees
- Sending care packages to local Defence members overseas
- Participating in Breaking the Cycle activitiesSing Christmas carols at your local nursing home
- Shoe Boxes for Love
- Create a community vegetable garden
- Check out your own section badges and see if one of those could be a Messengers of Peace initiative.
Check out your own section badges and see if one of those could be a Messengers of Peace initiative.
The Messengers of Peace Badge is the official recognition for your actions. The Badge is an acknowledgement of the first of many steps towards becoming a global active citizen.
Seeking Support for your Program
If you need assistance with the Program, please visit our Support system to lodge a support request.
A member of our team will be in touch to answer your questions and provide the support you need.