Proudly owned and operated by Scouts SA for over 60 years, Woodhouse Activity Centre offers experience-based group accommodation for school camps, conferences and team building events, weddings, milestone birthdays, family reunions, as well as cultural and community groups.
Just 15 minutes up the freeway, discover:
- 5 different styles of accommodation on the 54-hectare property, ranging from a 2 storey heritage-listed mansion to small, rustic chalets for family get aways; a purpose built conference centre that sleeps 80 and space for bush camping as far as the eye can see.
- Awesome onsite activities are yours to enjoy as a guest staying on site, or you can head in just for a Day Visit, host your child’s birthday party or ‘drop & go’ in the school holidays.
Fun for all ages, you will:
- Crawl, climb, swing and slide your way around 30+ obstacles on CHALLENGE HILL
- Weave your way through THE LABYRINTH giant split level maze
- Whizz down 2 fast and furious TUBE SLIDES (weekends and public holidays only)
- Try your hand on the 9 hole DISC GOLF field it’s like regular golf, but with a Frisbee!
- Explore the beauty of the property on 1 (or 7!) ORIENTEERING courses
- Whether you stay for a day or a week, Woodhouse Activity Centre is a truly magical place where memories are made.
Open 7 days, including public holidays, from 9am-5pm. 24 hour onsite assistance for guests.