Camp Tucker is a unique scout camp site that is located 50km south of Whyalla.
Established in 1971 on a private pastoral property the natural bush environment of the campsite has continued to be maintained.
A recent Bunkhouse upgrade has ensued a comfortable camping experience for those who wish to try bush camping.
To find out more including how to book contact the Camp Warden Peter Bristow on 8649 1111
Download Camp Tucker Brochure
Bring your outdoor activities to make full use of this unique area
Activities could include
- Wide games
- Bush soccer
- Camp cooking
- Chariot building and racing
- and much more
- Bunkhouse – combined kitchen and dining area – trestles and benches provided
- Cooking equipment provided. (Cutlery and crockery for 30 people)
- Bunkrooms – 2 bunkrooms with 6 bunks each room
- Gas BBQ (bottle required)
- Hot Showers
- Toilets (Long Drops)
- Designated Camping Areas
- Brick Campfire
- Wood Fire Cooking Drums & Racks
- Parade Ground